Barbecue Infidel Pork Ribs
Main Dish, Dinner
Indulge in the ultimate barbecue experience with these flavorful ribs. Seasoned with Infidel Pork Rub, glazed with Hellfire Honey Habanero BBQ sauce and cooked low and slow on the grill. These ribs are a surefire hit for any barbecue gathering!
Grab your Infidel Pork Rub.
- Season your trimmed ribs on both sides.
- On your grill, place an aluminum food container and put some water and beer mixture to retain moisture. We used a Shiner Back Prickly Pear Beer for this cook.
- Place ribs on smoker at 250 degrees.
Get your favorite GYAO BBQ Sauce. We used Hellfire Honey Habanero BBQ sauce for this recipe.
- Pour the BBQ sauce into a bowl and mix it together with your beer. We still used Shiner Back Prickly Pear Beer.
- Glaze your ribs once an hour throughout the cooking process.
Once your ribs reach an internal temperature of 195 degrees, start to feel for tenderness. Once desired tenderness is reached, remove it from the smoker. (Pro Tip) They should be flexible when you pick them up but not fall apart!
- Slice the ribs.
- Enjoy with family and friends!
Don’t forget to give us a rating ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Let us know what you think of this recipe and comment below on what you want to see next.