Brisket Mac & Cheese Burrito
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: 3-4 servings
- Leftover brisket Seasoned with Gunpowder
- Burrito wrap
- Thick cut bacon
- Infidel Pork Rub
- Jalapenos diced
- Macaroni noodles 16ozs
- ½ cup of butter
- ½ cup of flour
- 2 cups of 2% milk
- 2 cups of shredded white cheddar cheese
- Parmesan cheese & Italian Bread Crumbs (to top off the finished Mac & Cheese)
- Season bacon with Infidel Pork Rub and cook until desired doneness. Dice and set with jalapenos.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While cooking pasta in a large saucepan melt butter, stir in flour until smooth while adding milk. Bring to a boil stirring constantly until thickened. Mix in the cheese until melted.
- Add the cheese sauce to the pasta alone with the jalapenos and bacon. Top with Parmesan cheese & Italian Bread Crumbs.
- Dice and heat up the leftover brisket.
- Mix brisket and Mac & Cheese on burrito wrap and roll. (Sear the outside of the burrito in a hot pan to help keep it closed!)