Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 3 hours
Total Time: 3 hour 20 minutes
Servings: 6 servings
- 8 rack of riblets
- 3 tbsps Cannibal Spice
- 1 cup of your favorite GYAO BBQ Sauce
- ¼ cup of honey
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 tbsps of Infidel Pork Rub
- Preheat your grill or smoker to 275 degrees.
- Season Cannibal Spice over both sides of the ribs. (Lighter on the bone side.)
- Place the ribs on your grate for one hour, undisturbed.
- Open the lid of the grill and spritz the ribs with your choice of water, apple juice, or beer. Close the lid and leave for another 30 minutes.
- Place the riblets in an aluminum pan and add BBQ Sauce, Honey, Butter (cut into small slices), and Infidel. Cover pan with aluminum foil and place back on the smoker for an hour.
- Remove the pan and roll the riblets in the pans juice. Remove them from the pan and place the riblets back on the smoker for the final 30 minutes or until the sauce tightens up.
- Cut the riblets and enjoy them while they last!