- MPMark P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGunpowder blows your tastebuds away
From your first bite to the last bite Gunpowder is by far the best steak seasoning I’ve ever had. I have tried other brands of charcoal based seasoning but Gunpowder blows them all away. I have been purchasing Gunpowder for the past four years and keep an ample stock on hand so I do not run out. Don’t ever change your recipe.Grill Your Ass OffThats awesome to hear! We are glad to hear we are above the rest!!!!
- KBKyle B.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPretty Good
Nice thing about it is that it’s not crazy salty and not over the top with black pepper. I use it on my brisket along with my main rub just to make my bark look even more amazing than what it is.Grill Your Ass OffWe packed our Gunpowder with the perfect amount of bang to get the job done right!!!
- WDwilliam d.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat on anything!!!
With the price of beef, poultry and pork going through the roof and my freezer and fridge were void of the mentioned cuisine. So having to try the Gunpowder rub….I broke out a can of Ol Faithful Spam; that’s right Spam!!!
I evenly sliced and generously covered the delicate slabs of heaven with the Gunpowder, to which I was already anticipating the taste of the blackened waygu Spamalicious pared with buttered grits and over-easy eggs. Damn!!! It was delicious and Grill Your Ass Off Gunpowder was the key element, even my eggs soaked up some of the Good Ass Gunpowder as I was frying them after blackening the Waygu Spam!!
Bravo Zulu for creating a seasoning that reminds you on a day at the range!!!
- DSDavid S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoChanged shakers
We ordered a smaller shaker to help use less product . The flavor is really good on beef .Grill Your Ass OffWhether you like em big or small our ASS is perfect!!!
- KDKristen D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agolove it !!!
It is weird using a black seasoning, but I did my first pork butt on the smoker with Gunpowder rub, AMAZING !!!!Grill Your Ass OffYou know what they say, once you go black there's no going back