Pumpkin Pie Spice Overnight Oats
Pumpkin Pie Spice Overnight Oats is a delightful and comforting breakfast option that encapsulates the flavors of fall in a nutritious and convenient meal!
This recipe combines the warmth of pumpkin pie spices with the creamy texture of oats, creating a satisfying and flavorful dish that's perfect to start your day.
- 1/2 Cup Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt (Or Use Vanilla!)
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (Or Any Milk)
- ½ Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Puree (Vanilla Extract Will Work As Well)
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats (Gluten Free If Desired)
- 2 Teaspoons Chia Seeds
1 Teaspoon Basic B Pumpkin Pie Spice
In a medium bowl, mix together greek yogurt, almond milk, pumpkin puree, vanilla and 1 tablespoon of maple syrup until well combined.
- Add your oats and stir in.
- Add your chia seeds and mix
Season with Basic B Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Pour into a glass jar or container and place in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
- Makes 1 serving of pumpkin overnight oats.
Don’t forget to give us a rating ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Let us know what you think of this recipe and comment below on what you want to see next.