40 Good Ass Recipes™
40 Good ASS no fuss recipes created by our CEO Jason Murff. Cook better, faster, and tastier meals for you and your family!
- 40 Recipes that everyone will love (including the confused vegetarians)
- From quick snacks to whole meals
- Bonus dessert recipes 🍦
- Easy to follow instructions
- Everyday easy to use ingredients
- Tips and tricks to make you a better cook!
- SJStewart J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGit Yer Stickers On!
Love these funny decals for setting the Party mood.Grill Your Ass Off3 months ago
Thank you for the positive feedback! It's great to know you're enjoying the fun vibes they bring. Happy partying and grilling! 🎉🔥
- RHRobert H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat birthday present
I purchased this book for a birthday present and it was very well received.Grill Your Ass Off3 months ago
That's fantastic to hear! We're thrilled that it made a great birthday gift. 🔥 It's always a pleasure to be a part of special moments. 🎂
- RKRyan K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoBad ass olives!
Great company and fantastic olives stuffed with habanero peppers!Grill Your Ass OffThanks for the review and the love for our 40 Good Ass Recipe Cook Book! We're happy to hear you enjoyed our company's spicy twist on olives. We like to say our olives are bad ass - just like our recipes!
- SEStephen E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoSmoke and salt. Great combo
Adds a mild Smokey flavor along with salt. Taste great on fresh sliced tomatoes, potato salad, pinto beans and almost everything thing else we have tried. We have been very pleased with every product we have tried from GYAO. Original flavor combinations, inventive and creative. Can’t see ever changing to another line.
The Gunpowder rub was awesome on a pork butt with a base of prepared mustard. Damn skippy it was delicious.
- Tthat_guy_mikeVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoOnce you open it you are never buying regular
Wife and I bought this to try out and we are ordering our second. This was perfect on our salmon. My son doesn't like seafood so we added to the chicken for him and bam. Instant hit for the whole family. Going to try it on our ice cream next. That vanilla shake with caramel topped with salt looked so good.