Ass In the News using BBQ
- American's Warrior Partnership shares videos of veteran entrepreneurs. CEO Jason Murff has built Grill Your Ass Off into one of the fastest growing Veteran Owned seasoning companies in the USA, while giving back to the veteran community.
- We are excited to introduce Sailor Jerry Ironsides BBQ Sauce. We included some recipes for you to test out.
- Sailor Jerry Ironsides BBQ Sauce is crafted with Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum to incorporate the bold character of the 92 proof spirit.
- Grill Your Ass Off has teamed up with Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum to create a barbecue sauce that gives back.
- 50% of the Sailor Jerry Ironsides BBQ Sauce sales will benefit The Independence Fund, a veteran's focused 501c3 non-profit.
- Jason joins John Burk on the All-American Savage Show for a podcast interview about Business, Love, And Social Media.
- Chive Nation members and Chive employees alike gathered together for some summer fun. Since no barbecue would be complete without some kickass food, Grill Your Ass Off was there to feed masses.
- Ross Patterson and Dan Hollaway sit down with special guest Veteran business owner Jason Murff of “Grill Your Ass Off” fame on a drunken Friday afternoon.
- BBQ Island Behind the Pit Interview with Jason Murff of Grill Your Ass Off. Find out about Jason's career before BBQ, how he came up with the brand name Grill Your Ass Off, and more.