BBQ Elote Corn
BBQ Elote Corn is a mouthwatering twist on a classic Mexican street food favorite. This grilled corn on the cob is slathered with a smoky and savory combination of ingredients that will have your taste buds dancing with delight.
It's the perfect addition to your barbecue or outdoor gathering, bringing a burst of flavor and a touch of Mexican flair to your table.
- 6 To 8 Medium Ears Sweet Corn, Husks Removed
½ Cup Mexican Crema, or Sour Cream
¼ Cup Mayonnaise
- ¼ Cup Japanese Mayonnaise
½ Cup Chopped Cilantro
- 1-2 Tablespoons Of Minced Garlic
¼ Teaspoon Ground Chipotle Pepper, To Taste
Lime Juice, From 1 Lime
2 Teaspoons Finely Grated Lime Zest
½ Cup Cotija Cheese, Crumbled
- Lime Wedges, To Serve
Claymore Cajun Seasoning
Preheat your grill to 375-400 degrees
- Meanwhile, whisk together the crema, mayonnaise, cilantro, garlic, claymore cajun, lime zest, and lime juice. Taste and season the mixture with salt if needed.
Grill your corn for about 3 minutes, or until kernels begin to turn golden brown and look charred. Turn over and repeat. When all sides are browned, remove from the grill onto a cutting board.
Using a brush or a spoon, coat each ear of corn with your crema mixture. Sprinkle with crumbled cojita cheese & cilantro.
Season with additional Claymore Cajun Seasoning.
- Serve immediately with extra lime wedges.
Don’t forget to give us a rating ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Let us know what you think of this recipe and comment below on what you want to see next.