Easy & Juicy Brisket Recipe
Dinner, Main Dish
No need to be intimidated by brisket anymore! This recipe makes it a breeze to create a juicy and delicious dish that will have everyone asking for seconds.
Start with your trimmed brisket.
Add your favorite binder. We used Duck Fat in this recipe.
Grab you Gunpowder Steak and Brisket Seasoning and season both sides of your brisket with it.
Next, get your Ma Deuce Steak Seasoning and season your brisket with it as well.
- Pat several times your seasoned brisket.
- Toss it on the grill. Smoke at 225 degrees until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
Use Pit Rags to maintain barks.
- Wrap it in foil and place it back to the grill. Continue cooking until internal temperature reaches 203 degrees.
- Once internal temp reaches 203, remove the brisket. Let it rest for 1 hour.
- Remove the foil and slice your brisket.
- Now you can serve it and enjoy!
Don’t forget to give us a rating ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Let us know what you think of this recipe and comment below on what you want to see next.