Mango Habanero Beef Jerky
Our Mango Habanero Beef Jerky gives your taste buds an undertone of tropical sweetness with a kick of habanero. You asked for heat, and we brought it!
- BHBobby H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoThe BEST!!
I order this product very often, I’m never without a supply. Great jerky, great company, great to do business with!!Grill Your Ass OffWe're absolutely thrilled that you're a repeat customer and can't live without our delicious jerky. We're not saying it's the best, but we're not not saying it either 😉. As for being a great company to do business with, we like to think we're jerky-liciously awesome at what we do! Thanks for the kind words and keep on snacking like a pro! �👌
- TVTracy V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSuper good with a nice kick!
It’s very tasty. The spice is just right.Grill Your Ass OffWe like to think of it as a flavor explosion with a spicy punch - just enough to wake up your taste buds without setting your mouth on fire.
- MWMike W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agodelicious beef jerky
This was excellent tasting beef jerky. There was just not enough in the package.Grill Your Ass OffWell, at least the beef jerky didn't leave you wanting more... oh wait, scratch that. Good thing is we have a subscription you can sign up for!
- JSJeremy S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGYAO Jerky Addict
I was at a friends house for a BBQ and he had a bunch of GYAO jerky. I tried the Mango Habanero and WOW !! The meaty mango flavor along with the heat on the backend is just phenomenal !! Take a bow fella's, you killed this one !!
- MAMatt A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoReally good jerky!
Finally got my jerky today. Taste and texture was great. It wasn’t as hot as I expected. It traveled over half of the country to get to me. Went from Harvest,Alabama to Huntsville, and back to Harvest. Then to Birmingham, then to Chattanooga (15 minutes from my house) then to Cincinnati, Ohio. Then back to Chattanooga.