Cheesy Beef Pinwheel
Main Dish, Appetizer
Tender beef seasoned with Ma Deuce Steak Seasoning and stuffed with mozzarella cheese, rolled up into pinwheels and grilled to perfection. These pinwheels make a delightful appetizer or a delicious main course option for any occasion.
Certainly a must try recipe!
- Chop your Cilantro.
- Take your skirt or flank steak and flatten meat to 1/3 inch thickness.
Grab your Ma Deuce Steak Seasoning.
- Season your meat liberally. Don't forget to season both sides.
- Add bread crumbs (Italian or Garlic & Herb is our favorite).
- Add sliced Mozzarella Cheese.
- Add your chopped Cilantro.
- Roll the meat tightly and tie in place with butcher string.
- Cook at 350 degrees.
- Cook until it reaches 135 degrees internal tempreature.
- Remove butcher string and slice.
Get a slice and enjoy!
Don’t forget to give us a rating ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Let us know what you think of this recipe and comment below on what you want to see next.