- This Loaded Nacho dish is perfect for after the holidays when you have all these leftovers and have no idea what to do with them. You can get creative with this, there are no rules to nachos.
- We put a Cajun twist on Oyster Rockefeller and it is amazing! For all y’all folks who love seafood during the holidays, this is the recipe you will die for (while watching Die Hard)! It’s simple, quick, and no stress recipe, perfect for the all hustle and bustle that the holidays brings.
- This casserole is the perfect side for this Holiday Season. This dish is loaded with delicious fresh ingredients. The cheese melted inside and on top is a game changer.
It's that time of year again, friends! Here's good homemade Turkey Soup recipe to go after holiday meals! Use up leftover turkey in this delicious soup to enjoy.
- This is a flavor-packed recipe that will wow your taste buds, specially seasoned with our Claymore Cajun Seasoning. If you are a shrimp and cheese lover, this biscuit stuffed with cajun shrimp and cheese is the dish for you.
- These Mummy Jalapeño Poppers will be an awesome center piece for your party, trust me your guests are gonna love the kick from the jalapeño, the cheesiness of the filling and the butteriness of the crescent rolls!
- Shotgun Shells Are The Perfect Appetizer For Your Next Party Or Tailgate. Sausage & Cheese Stuffed Manicotti Tubes, Wrapped In Bacon, And With Our Infidel Pork Rub!
- It's that time of year again, time to get spooky! So here's the first of 4 Halloween inspired recipes that will sure to WOW your guests at your Halloween Party!
- This Spooky Skeleton Charcuterie Board will be the perfect centerpiece at your Halloween Party! Fully loaded with meats, cheeses, fruits, crackers and of course DONKEY BALLS!