Rated 5.0 stars by 71 users
From Freezer to Flavor: Pitmaster Ryan's Fresh Twist on Classic Taquitos!
Spice up your chicken taquitos with Pop Smoke and Crispy's Mango Habanero seasonings, a winning combo from Pitmaster Ryan! Say goodbye to frozen store-bought ones, and embrace the mouthwatering flavors of these homemade cheesy chicken taquitos.
- Grill or cook in a pan the chicken. Once cooked, slice it thinly or chop it to bits.
- Heat up the corn shells in oil to make them easier to roll. Set it off to the side on top of paper towels.
- Put some 4 cheese blend (or shredded cheese of choice) and a small scoop of queso onto the shell and add in your chopped chicken.
- Roll it up and place it on a non-stick pan. Optional: Place some parchment paper beneath so the melted cheese isn’t a pain to clean)
- Once you have rolled your taquitos, place it in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for around 15 minutes until the cheese has melted and the edges of your taquitos have slightly browned to a crisp.
Pair this with your go-to chips and salsa of choice, mix a margarita, or grab your favorite beer and throw on some Chili Lime Beer Salt.
Note: Salt brine your chicken for up to 8 hours before cooking. Also, mix some flour with a little bit of water, and mix a paste to use as a “glue” to put on the back edge of the shell when you roll your taquitos. When you throw these in the oven, this will help keep the taquitos rolled.
Find Similar Recipes
Bake,Chicken,Crispy's Mango Habanero,Fry,Gourmet Duck Fat,Munchies,Pop Smoke, - Alder Wood Smoked Sea Salt,Atomic Dongs,Bacon Bourbon BBQ Sauce,BBQ Sauce,Beef Jerky,Black Cherry Smoked Sea Salt,Cannibal,Claymore Cajun,Crispy's Mango Habanero,Donkey Balls,Donkey Dongs,Fire Chief,Gunpowder,Honey Habanero BBQ Sauce,Infidel,Lime Beer Salt,Ma Deuce,Platoon Sergeant,Pop Smoke,Ranch Dip,RPG Rib Glaze,Smoked Salt,Spicy Ranch Dip,Standard Issue Salt & Pepper,Whiskey Smoked Sea Salt,Willie Pete