- Satisfy your cravings for savory and spicy flavors with this delicious chicken ramen recipe. Made with garlic, ginger, soy sauce, and more, this dish is easy to recreate at home and perfect for any occasion. Don't forget to top it off with soft-boiled eggs and carrots for added texture and nutrition.
- Look no further than these Spinach and Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Breasts! This recipe starts with tender, juicy chicken breasts that are stuffed with a flavorful mixture of chopped baby spinach, sliced mushrooms, and minced garlic.
PULL THE PIN, PASS THE PETE For the original white meat, we could look no further than the M34 White Phosphorus Grenade
- This is the perfect easy meal prep recipe for anytime of the year and can be adjusted to fit your needs! With this you're getting your protein, veggies, & carbs all in one meal. Now let's hit your goals and I can't wait to see you making this!
- This Buffalo Chicken Sandwich is the quick and easy bar food you want without having to take the trip to see all your drunk High School classmates!
- Ditch the fast food and chow down on these Spicy Chicken Sandwiches!
- Chef Nick slices and dices chicken and makes a spicy appetizer!
- Share with friends...... or don't!
- Pit Master Paul serves up some beautiful crispy buffalo ranch chicken thighs.
- Fast and easy way to make classic buffalo wings without frying them!