Serves - 1
Time to make - 5-10 minutes
- -Silver tequila
- -Lime juice
- -Grapefruit soda
- -Lime Beer Salt
- - Grab an 8oz glass
- - Take a lime wedge and cut a notch in the middle
- - Slide it around the rim of the glass
- -Stain the rim of the glass with Lime Beer Salt
- Fill glass with ice
- -Add 2oz tequila and 0.5 ounces of fresh lime juice to a cocktail shaker (with ice) shake and pour into 8oz glass
- - Top with grapefruit soda and stir with cocktail mixing spoon or regular Spoon.
- -add a grapefruit wedge for a tinge of bitterness and enjoy!
Recipe provided buy Paul Saladino @paulie_saucee