Spicy Buffalo Chicken Wrap
Pitmaster Ryan H.
Pitmaster Ryan's Spicy Buffalo Chicken Wrap is a game-changer for wrap enthusiasts! With a desire to recreate a beloved local restaurant's recipe, this homemade delight is nothing short of amazing!
Cut the chicken into strips and fry it.
- Slice some lettuce into thin strips.
- Dice your tomato.
- Cook a few strips of bacon, 2 strips per chicken wrap.
- Cut an onion into small slices or dice, and fry up in the bacon fat.
- Heat up a large flour tortilla in a pan, this makes it easier to roll without the shell tearing.
- Add your lettuce, tomato, and onion, then add your buffalo ranch.
Add your strips of bacon and a couple of chicken strips, then top with Fire Chief Hot Sauce and cheese.
Roll up your chicken wrap, put it in a pan to crisp up the shell a bit, and enjoy.
- This will make around 4 chicken wraps, give it take.
Salt brine your chicken up to 8 hours before you fry it.