Pop Smoke Guacamole
Appetizer, Dip, Snack
We decided to open our vault and give y'all a sneaky peek at one of the recipes in our cookbook, 40 Good Ass Recipes! Say goodbye to store-bought guacamole and hello to our fresh and flavorful table guacamole recipe! This guac has an authentic Tex-Mex flavor thanks to our Pop Smoke Fajita Seasoning. We highly recommend doubling this recipe because as soon as you finish making it, it'll be gone. #HomemadeIsBest #AvocadoLove #HealthyEating
Pop Smoke Taco & Fajita Seasoning
- 1 Roman Tomato
- 2 Jalapeños
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 2 Limes
1 Tablespoon Chopped Garlic
- To get the most out of our limes, we roll them out with our palm across our cutting board before we squeeze them. This way, we get the most juice out of each squeeze 😉
- Dice your jalapeños. If you like it hot (like we do) leave the seeds in at least one of the jalapeños. Also, don't touch your downstairs until after you wash your hands!
- Dime your tomato. If you prefer more chunky guac, we suggest removing the core of the tomato first and then dice, this'll cut down on the amount of liquid in the guac.
- Dice 1/2 of a red onion.
- Rough chop 2 tablespoons of cilantro
- Peel and remove the seed from your avocado.
Put all your ingredients in a bowl and add 1 tablespoon of minced garlic, squeeze the juice of two limes in the bowl, and 1 tablespoon of Pop Smoke Fajita Seasoning
- Mash it all together until you reach your desired consistency. We like it chunky so we use a fork for a rough chop of the avocados and then mix it all up. But if you want your guac to be more of a paste consistency, then you can use a potato masher or mixer.
- Put in a guac bowl to serve and enjoy!
Don’t forget to give us a rating ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Let us know what you think of this recipe and comment below on what you want to see next.