Willie Pete Deviled Eggs
Rated 5.0 stars by 62 users
Side Dish, Appetizer
You might be left with plenty of hard-boiled eggs after Easter, so here's a delicious and timeless classic with a twist. Murff's mom's famous deviled egg recipe is a family favorite and will surely become a staple in you too.
6 Large Eggs
¼ Cup Mayonnaise
1 tsp Yellow mMustard
¼ tsp Willie Pete Chicken Seasoning
- 16 oz jar Mezzetta Sliced Tamed Jalapeño peppers to use for 1 tsp juice from jar of peppers
6 of the slices Jalapeños diced into small pieces
12 of Jalapeño slices to top deviled eggs
- Add the eggs to a pot in a single layer, add water, and make sure the eggs are completely covered.
- Heat the eggs over high heat until the water begins to boil. Boil the eggs for one minute and then turn off the heat.
- Let the eggs sit in the hot water for 14 minutes then remove them from the pan and run them under cold water.
- Carefully crack the shells of the egg and remove the shell completely.
Slice each egg in half, lengthwise, and then remove the yolks. Move the yolks to a separate medium-sized bowl.
Place the egg whites on a serving tray.
Mash the yolks with a fork and then mix all ingredients in with egg yolks (except 12 slices).
Smash with the fork again to fully combine all the ingredients.
- Scoop the yolk filling into the hollow part of the egg whites. You can use a piping bag with a star tip to pipe the filling back inside if desired.
Sprinkle the eggs with a little extra of the Willie Pete Chicken Seasoning (if desired) and top with jalapeño slices.
Don’t forget to give us a rating ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Let us know what you think of this recipe and comment below on what you want to see next.
Find Similar Recipes
American,Appetizer,Eggs,Munchies,Side Dish,Willie Pete, - Alder Wood Smoked Sea Salt,Atomic Dongs,Bacon Bourbon BBQ Sauce,BBQ Sauce,Beef Jerky,Black Cherry Smoked Sea Salt,Cannibal,Claymore Cajun,Crispy's Mango Habanero,Donkey Balls,Donkey Dongs,Fire Chief,Gunpowder,Honey Habanero BBQ Sauce,Infidel,Lime Beer Salt,Ma Deuce,Platoon Sergeant,Pop Smoke,Ranch Dip,RPG Rib Glaze,Smoked Salt,Spicy Ranch Dip,Standard Issue Salt & Pepper,Whiskey Smoked Sea Salt,Willie Pete