Spicy Garlic Bread
Appetizer, Snacks, Breakfast
Our Spicy Garlic Bread is a mouth-watering twist on classic garlic bread. The bread is infused with garlic roasted in Alder Wood Smoked Sea Salt adding a smokey dimension to the robust garlic flavor, complemented by the fiery kick of fresh serrano peppers, creating a perfect balance of heat and flavor.
This flavor infusion gives the bread a deep, rich flavor that will leave you wanting more. The final touch is a generous coating of freshly grated parmesan cheese, which melts into the bread and adds a salty, nutty flavor that complements the spicy garlic perfectly. As you take a bite, the warm, crusty bread gives way to a soft, garlicky center, and the combination of heat, salt, and cheese creates a savory explosion of flavors that lingers on the palate.
- Preheat your oven to 375°F
- In a bowl, plop 2 cups of room temperature butter inside there, it's important that it's room temp, we let ours sit out for the day before we use it. We don't want to use melted butter!
- Thinly slice your serano peppers and then go back and do a fine chop. If you don't want a lot of heat, then cut back to 1 pepper. Then put the chopped peppers in with the butter
Rough chop you Parsley, you'll need about 1/4 cup.
Add your air-fried roasted garlic to the mix. Make sure your garlic is cooled and close to room temp before you add it into the bowl because it'll melt the butter if you don't let it cool.
- Once all your ingredients are in the bowl, use a spatula and mix everything together so that it has an even consistency.
- Cut your bread into your desired shape and size and apply the butter, making sure to evenly coat it with the mixture.
- Over the top of your bread with some freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Put your bread in the oven at 375°F for 7 - 10 minutes
- Take out of the oven, let it cool a bit and ENJOY!
Don’t forget to give us a rating ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Let us know what you think of this recipe and comment below on what you want to see next.