Cook time 15-25 minutes
Prep time 15-25 minutes
- 4 eggs
- 1 flat iron steak
- Gunpowder Steak & Brisket Seasoning
- Ma Deuce Steak Seasoning
- Platoon Sergeant
- 2-3 hash browns
- Avocado or olive oil
- Trim up your flat iron steak
- Season your flat iron steak with Gunpowder Steak & Brisket Seasoning.
- Then Season the steak lightly with Ma Deuce Steak Seasoning
- Let the steak sit for 10 minutes
- Heat up a frying pan with your cooking oil then crush up your hash browns
- Place the hash browns in the frying pan and season to taste with Platoon Sergeant.
- Begin to cook your steak (I cooked mine on my bbq you can also cook it on a stove top)
- Heat up a separate pan and coat with your cooking oil
- Cook all 4 eggs sunny side up
- Once the steak has reached your desired doneness let it rest for 5-10 minutes before cutting
- Once everything is done place your hash browns and egg in a serving dish
- Slice up your steak and place the slices alongside the eggs
- Top off with some fresh parsley and dig in!
Recipe provided by Paul Saladino @paulie_saucee