Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 6 hours
Total Time: 6 hours 15 minutes
Servings: 8 servings
- 3-4 pounds boneless beef chuck roast
- 4 tps of Ma Deuce Steak Seasoning
- 4 tps of Crispy’s Mango Habanero
- 4 Jalapeno poppers diced
- 5 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 large yellow onion diced
- 4 cups of beef broth
- 10 oz Can of Ro-Tel Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
- 28 oz Can of crushed tomatoes
- 3 tbs tomato paste
- 3.7 oz Can of Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce
- 16 oz Can of Kidney Beans
- Season chuck roast well with Ma Deuce Steak Seasoning on all sides.
- Smoke at 225 degrees until 170-180 internal temp. We aren’t cooking it all the way just adding amazing flavor!
- Let chuck roast and let rest for 10-20 minutes and cube into ½” peaces.
- In a large pot add olive oil and place on high heat add the diced jalapenos and onion stirring occasionally until onions are softened.
- Mix in garlic and Crispy’s Mango Habanero and cook for 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Add beef and remaining ingredients to the pot.
- Bring the chili to a boil and reduce heat to low.
- Simmer, uncovered for 3 hours stirring as needed to keep it from sticking to the bottom of the pot. If the chili reduces down and becomes to thick add more beef broth.
- Serve over a bed of rice or cornbread and top with cheese, sour cream, and green onions.