Wine Willie Pete Chicken Tenders
Rated 4.5 stars by 81 users
Dinner, Main Dish
Creamy Wine Chicken Tenders with Cheese and Spinach Tortellini: This recipe combines tender chicken tenders seasoned with Willie Pete Chicken Seasoning, seared to perfection and bathed in a luxurious wine-infused cream sauce. Serve it over delicate cheese and spinach-filled tortellini for a truly indulgent and satisfying meal.
- Easily peel your garlic cloves by smashing them using the flat side of your knife, then give them a rough chop.
- Slice your shallots in half and peel off the outer layer. Dice them up, just like the garlic.
- Remove the tendons from the chicken tenders. You can use a tissue to pull the tendon, or if preferred, pliers can be used as they make it easier to remove.
Season all sides of the chicken tenders with Willie Pete Chicken Seasoning.
Heat your pan on high temperature and spray it with oil. In this recipe, we use Duck Fat Spray.
- Give your chicken a quick sear, about 90 seconds on each side. Note that the chicken should be cooked at a high temperature to achieve an almost cooked state. Alternatively, you can put the lid on to shorten the cooking time.
- Once the chicken is almost cooked, remove it from the pan and set it aside. Also, remove any excess juice in the pan.
- Reduce the heat to low-medium.
Spray a little Duck Fat and sauté your garlic and shallots. Keep stirring until they become translucent.
- Add half a cup of dry wine to the pan. Constantly stir until the wine is reduced.
- Once the wine is reduced, add a third of a cup of cream. Thoroughly mix it to incorporate the cream with the wine.
- Constantly stir the mixture until it comes to a simmer.
- Once it reaches a simmer, add your chicken bouillon. Also, add half of your parmesan cheese to the mixture.
- Incorporate all the ingredients by continuously mixing at medium heat. The sauce should have a consistency that sticks and does not run off your spatula.
- Once the parmesan cheese is melted, add the other half of your parmesan cheese. Constantly stir until the cheese melts and the sauce simmers.
Add a small amount of Platoon Sergeant to add a little more flavor to the sauce.
- Once you have achieved the desired consistency, turn the heat to low and add in your chicken.
- Coat the chicken with the sauce and let it simmer for 2-3 minutes. Be careful not to overcook the chicken.
- Once finished, start plating up your tortellini. For this recipe, I used cheese and spinach tortellini.
- Top your pasta with the chicken and a generous amount of sauce, then enjoy!
Don’t forget to give us a rating ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Let us know what you think of this recipe and comment below on what you want to see next.
Find Similar Recipes
Chicken,Dinner,Italian,Main Dish,pasta,Platoon Sergeant,Saute,SEAR,Willie Pete, - Alder Wood Smoked Sea Salt,Atomic Dongs,Bacon Bourbon BBQ Sauce,BBQ Sauce,Beef Jerky,Black Cherry Smoked Sea Salt,Cannibal,Claymore Cajun,Crispy's Mango Habanero,Donkey Balls,Donkey Dongs,Fire Chief,Gunpowder,Honey Habanero BBQ Sauce,Infidel,Lime Beer Salt,Ma Deuce,Platoon Sergeant,Pop Smoke,Ranch Dip,RPG Rib Glaze,Smoked Salt,Spicy Ranch Dip,Standard Issue Salt & Pepper,Whiskey Smoked Sea Salt,Willie Pete