- Warm buttery biscuits with juicy meat balls covered in cheese. No your not dreaming and the recipe is right here!
- There is nothing like game day eats. Make your next Super Bowl party a hit with these delicious Bacon Wrapped Infidel Sausage Boats. They're effortless to make and will be a surefire crowd-pleaser!
PULL THE PIN, PASS THE PETE For the original white meat, we could look no further than the M34 White Phosphorus Grenade
- This Cheesy Tot Bacon Ranch is the perfect game-day or party snack! This delicious recipe is easy to make and packed with flavor that will have your fumbling your other snacks for more. But in all reality we put all of my fat kids dreams in one dish (minus pizza) and hit a touchdown!
- Get ready for the ultimate game day snack with this easy-to-make Buffalo Turkey Dip. This is a perfect recipe to make with leftovers. The Claymore Cajun Smoked Cream Cheese is a game changer for this recipe.
- The perfect easy and cheap snack! Whether you're stuck inside or you got the munchies from a good time. This will satisfy your hunger needs plus it's quick and easy for the kids!
- Would you think about using the dishwasher to cook a steak? We cooked a NY Strip in the dishwasher and it came out AMAZING! We seasoned it with our Ma Deuce Steak seasoning and it tasted phenomenal.
- This is the dream creation of intoxicated nights! Queso Oaxaca is amazing cheese to work with and it was a no brainer to added to to one of Americas childhood meals the Grilled Cheese.
- Look no further than these Spinach and Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Breasts! This recipe starts with tender, juicy chicken breasts that are stuffed with a flavorful mixture of chopped baby spinach, sliced mushrooms, and minced garlic.
- Looking for an easy and delicious breakfast option that you can prepare in advance and enjoy throughout the week? Try these meal prep egg McMuffins with ground turkey!