- Thanksgiving is a great time of year between the food change in weather and being with family! Spice up your holiday with this smoked cajun turkey! I spatchcoked this turkey to get more smoke flavor and to cut down cooking time. You really get a mouthful of flavor between the smoke and our cajun seasoning! This recipe is quick and easy if you are pressed for time on thanksgiving!
- We all love a great cheeseburger and if you’re looking for a great way to give your cheeseburgers an upgrade, then this recipe is perfect for you!
Everyone tells you that smoking will kill you.....
What they don't tell you is that it cures salmon!
- Say "Pasta La Vista Baby!" to boring old pasta dishes!!
- Get ready to dive into this sandwich!
- This recipe is good for a Keto Diet, or just an easy meal prep!
- Q: What do you call a chicken that is afraid to fly? A: A chicken...... We just call it dinner!
- Let's get dipping!
- Watch out chipotle.