- The Viral Smash Cheeseburger Taco! No need to choose between your two favorite eats, now you can have both!
- Game day or not, these wings are always a touchdown! If you're looking for simple and downright delicious recipe, these Parmesan Garlic Wings are calling your name.
Nobody knows heat like the fire chief
- Introducing the perfect union of burgers and tacos! Juicy beef smashed onto a tortilla, topped with cheese, onions, lettuce, and drizzled with burger sauce. A crave-worthy delight!
- Quick, easy, and oh-so-delicious! These Won Ton Poppers are the ultimate party food. Get ready to impress your guests with these cheesy, crispy bites that disappear in seconds!
- Inspired by a local favorite, this homemade creation is perfect for those who love a little heat. Prepare to be blown away by a Pitmaster Ryan's recipe!
- These chicken tenders are made from juicy, tender chicken breast that's been coated in a crispy, crunchy breading and air-fried to a golden brown, these tenders are a tactical move towards a healthier and more flavorful meal.
- Egg yolks cured in Fire Chief Hot Sauce, Hellfire Honey Habanero BBQ Sauce, and Ironsides BBQ Sauce are a flavorful and spicy twist on traditional egg dishes.
- Bold flavors of the South with this easy and delicious One Pot Crock Pot Pork and Rice recipe. Made with fire-roasted garlic, diced tomatoes, juicy pork, and a blend of Cajun spices, this dish is sure to become a family favorite.
- Get ready for the ultimate game day snack with this easy-to-make Buffalo Turkey Dip. This is a perfect recipe to make with leftovers. The Claymore Cajun Smoked Cream Cheese is a game changer for this recipe.