- Bold flavors of the South with this easy and delicious One Pot Crock Pot Pork and Rice recipe. Made with fire-roasted garlic, diced tomatoes, juicy pork, and a blend of Cajun spices, this dish is sure to become a family favorite.
- Get ready for the ultimate game day snack with this easy-to-make Buffalo Turkey Dip. This is a perfect recipe to make with leftovers. The Claymore Cajun Smoked Cream Cheese is a game changer for this recipe.
Fire Chief Hot Sauce
Delivered to your Door
Nobody knows heat like the fire chief
- Satisfy your cravings for savory and spicy flavors with this delicious chicken ramen recipe. Made with garlic, ginger, soy sauce, and more, this dish is easy to recreate at home and perfect for any occasion. Don't forget to top it off with soft-boiled eggs and carrots for added texture and nutrition.
- Looking for an easy and delicious breakfast option that you can prepare in advance and enjoy throughout the week? Try these meal prep egg McMuffins with ground turkey!
- Easy Breakfast Meal Prep Egg Muffins that are low carb, keto and great for on the go! Two of my favorite recipes for this, a cheesy mushroom & tomato and a classic bacon, egg & cheese!
- This Buffalo Chicken Sandwich is the quick and easy bar food you want without having to take the trip to see all your drunk High School classmates!
Move aside 🌮 🔔 !!! These Wagyu Crunchwraps are phenomenal.
Special thanks to the KC Cattle Company for the wagyu ground beef and chorizo.
- Chef Nick slices and dices chicken and makes a spicy appetizer!
- Quick and Easy dip that will be a hit!