- Would you think about using the dishwasher to cook a steak? We cooked a NY Strip in the dishwasher and it came out AMAZING! We seasoned it with our Ma Deuce Steak seasoning and it tasted phenomenal.
- Satisfy your cravings for savory and spicy flavors with this delicious chicken ramen recipe. Made with garlic, ginger, soy sauce, and more, this dish is easy to recreate at home and perfect for any occasion. Don't forget to top it off with soft-boiled eggs and carrots for added texture and nutrition.
THE ULTIMATE STEAK SEASONING Ma Deuce Steak Seasoning is formulated with everything you could ever want or need on a steak in one bottle! When coming up with a name for this seasoning, it was only fitting that we named it after the M2A1
- Look no further than these Spinach and Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Breasts! This recipe starts with tender, juicy chicken breasts that are stuffed with a flavorful mixture of chopped baby spinach, sliced mushrooms, and minced garlic.
- This is the perfect easy meal prep recipe for anytime of the year and can be adjusted to fit your needs! With this you're getting your protein, veggies, & carbs all in one meal. Now let's hit your goals and I can't wait to see you making this!
- Easy Breakfast Meal Prep Egg Muffins that are low carb, keto and great for on the go! Two of my favorite recipes for this, a cheesy mushroom & tomato and a classic bacon, egg & cheese!
- Pressed for time? This recipe is for you It is effortless! Our RPG Glaze pairs amazing with spiral ham! Our infidel pork rub gives this a nice crust as well!
- This simple recipe uses a Horseradish Cream Sauce that adds that perfect final touch that can be used on any style of beef that you plan on preparing for this holiday season.
- Chimichurri Sauce and Steak is a match made in heaven, arguably one of the BEST sauce for steak in the world! It’s easy to make and will take your next steak dinner to a whole new level!
It's that time of year again, friends! Here's good homemade Turkey Soup recipe to go after holiday meals! Use up leftover turkey in this delicious soup to enjoy.