- This casserole is the perfect side for this Holiday Season. This dish is loaded with delicious fresh ingredients. The cheese melted inside and on top is a game changer.
- It's that time of year again, time to get spooky! So here's the first of 4 Halloween inspired recipes that will sure to WOW your guests at your Halloween Party!
- This Buffalo Chicken Sandwich is the quick and easy bar food you want without having to take the trip to see all your drunk High School classmates!
- This Coffee Rubbed Steak is the perfect combo of smoky and savory, it will have your taste buds in love! Plus! This rub can use on practically any cut of meat!
Duck Breast seasoned with our Platoon Sergeant SPG is a no brainer! I placed the duck on a bed of white rice and some veggies. I topped it all off with a Teriyaki Glaze.
- Ditch the fast food and chow down on these Spicy Chicken Sandwiches!
- Chef Nick slices and dices chicken and makes a spicy appetizer!
- Share with friends...... or don't!
- This isn't your ordinary taco!