Stuffed Poblano Peppers
- 2 - Boneless shredded chicken breast. (Cooked and seasoned with Willie Pete)
- 1 Cup of cooked white rice
- ½ - ¾ cup of shredded cheddar cheese (You can’t go wrong with to much cheese let’s be real…)
- 5 oz cream of chicken soup
- 2 - 4 Diced Hatch pepper (Can be substituted with jalapenos)
- 2 Large Poblano Peppers
- Preheat oven or smoker to 350 degrees.
- Add all ingredients except Poblano Peppers in cooking pan with cheese on top.
- Bake or smoke for 30-45 minutes or until the cheese starts to brown.
- Place the Poblano Peppers in the oven or smoker the last 15 minutes or fire roast them.
- Remove and mix ingredients in pan.
- Cut the top of Poblano peppers off and deseed them.
- Stuff the peppers with the ingredients from the pan.
- Serve and ENJOY!