- From an easy turkey brine to flavorful roasted turkey, delightful sides, and mouthwatering desserts - we've got your Thanksgiving covered! Elevate your holiday feast with our bold seasonings and make your dishes truly irresistible.
Experience the tenderness and rich, smoky flavors of a perfectly brined smoked turkey with our easy-to-follow recipe. This is your delicious show-stopping centerpiece for your holiday feast or a special family gathering!
NEVER RUN OUT OF AMMO
Sure, our Gunpowder Steak & Brisket Seasoning is amazing on beef, but that doesn’t mean you can’t use it on other meats too
- To create a smoked Thanksgiving turkey, the process typically starts with selecting a high-quality, fresh turkey. The brining process helps to tenderize the meat and impart flavor throughout.
- Get ready for a flavor explosion with this juicy and tender Smoked Spatchcock Chicken! Perfect for backyard barbecues and family dinners, try this easy and flavorful recipe today!
- Get ready for the ultimate game day snack with this easy-to-make Buffalo Turkey Dip. This is a perfect recipe to make with leftovers. The Claymore Cajun Smoked Cream Cheese is a game changer for this recipe.
- Looking for an easy and delicious breakfast option that you can prepare in advance and enjoy throughout the week? Try these meal prep egg McMuffins with ground turkey!
It's that time of year again, friends! Here's good homemade Turkey Soup recipe to go after holiday meals! Use up leftover turkey in this delicious soup to enjoy.
- Thanksgiving is a great time of year between the food change in weather and being with family! Spice up your holiday with this smoked cajun turkey! I spatchcoked this turkey to get more smoke flavor and to cut down cooking time. You really get a mouthful of flavor between the smoke and our cajun seasoning! This recipe is quick and easy if you are pressed for time on thanksgiving!
- These bite sized sliders will have you drooling before you even finish cooking!