- Searing, seasoning, and savoring – the perfect Lamb Loin Chops experience! Who's ready for a taste adventure?
- Introducing the perfect union of burgers and tacos! Juicy beef smashed onto a tortilla, topped with cheese, onions, lettuce, and drizzled with burger sauce. A crave-worthy delight!
This Salt and Pepper blend is Standard Issue to every Texan from birth
- Elevate your cooking skills with these easy-to-make wine chicken tenders, perfect for a gourmet feast at home. Indulge in the flavorful combination of garlic, shallots, and a creamy sauce that will leave your taste buds wanting more.
- Spice up dinner with this delicious pork tenderloin with Willie Pete and Gunpowder seasoning, topped with a sweet & savory onion and pear mixture and served over roasted sweet potatoes!
- Would you think about using the dishwasher to cook a steak? We cooked a NY Strip in the dishwasher and it came out AMAZING! We seasoned it with our Ma Deuce Steak seasoning and it tasted phenomenal.
- Have you ever seasoned a steak with beef jerky? We did and it is delicious! Level up to Pit Master Scientist and give this Steak Experiment a try!
- This Coffee Rubbed Steak is the perfect combo of smoky and savory, it will have your taste buds in love! Plus! This rub can use on practically any cut of meat!
Duck Breast seasoned with our Platoon Sergeant SPG is a no brainer! I placed the duck on a bed of white rice and some veggies. I topped it all off with a Teriyaki Glaze.
- This Dish will have your guests begging for more! It is also perfect for a date night or just a simple Friday night dinner.