- Would you think about using the dishwasher to cook a steak? We cooked a NY Strip in the dishwasher and it came out AMAZING! We seasoned it with our Ma Deuce Steak seasoning and it tasted phenomenal.
- Have you ever seasoned a steak with beef jerky? We did and it is delicious! Level up to Pit Master Scientist and give this Steak Experiment a try!
THE ULTIMATE STEAK SEASONING Ma Deuce Steak Seasoning is formulated with everything you could ever want or need on a steak in one bottle! When coming up with a name for this seasoning, it was only fitting that we named it after the M2A1
- This Coffee Rubbed Steak is the perfect combo of smoky and savory, it will have your taste buds in love! Plus! This rub can use on practically any cut of meat!
Duck Breast seasoned with our Platoon Sergeant SPG is a no brainer! I placed the duck on a bed of white rice and some veggies. I topped it all off with a Teriyaki Glaze.
- This Dish will have your guests begging for more! It is also perfect for a date night or just a simple Friday night dinner.
- An interesting twist on a classic dish. Sous viding makes things a lot easier when you have a busy day! Set them in sous vide and sear when you are ready!
- Cooking Lamb Chops in your sous vide is not only easy but packed with flavor!
- Sous vide cooking is the process of sealing food in an airtight container—usually a vacuum sealed bag—and then cooking that food in temperature-controlled water. In French, the term translates to "under vacuum," which makes sense.
- Simple with sous vide set it and forget it!